Ascent: Infinite Realm is an upcoming steampunk-styled massively multiplayer online RPG game created by Bluehole Studio Inc. the creators of TERA, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Devilian. The game will be published by Kakao Games. The game is currently in Alpha but Beta access is expected in the first half of 2018.
Ascent: Infinite Realm mixes steam-punk and fantasy in an uncharted world where machines and magic collide. Take to the sky and battle using air ships and flying mounts. Choose from several different classes and enhance your playstyle even further using accessories to customize abilities. Collect mounts, customize air ships and create a home that can be upgraded. Build a community, join or create a guild and explore with friends. There is plenty to see and do in this upcoming MMORPG.
- Level Cap: currently 30
- Raids: Confirmed at cap
- PVP: RvR that includes both ground and air battles. Other modes not yet announced.
- Mounts: Air: Airships, animal-type and bike-type confirmed. Ground mounts: Mech
- Guilds: Yes and possibly Airship bases
- Housing: Yes
- Business Model: Not yet announced
- Classes: There are currently 5 Classes planned for launch. They are not gender locked. Each class will have 2 subclasses available.
- Beta Sign Up: Currently not available. Sign up for the newsletter at the official web site.
|CPU||Intel i3 (or AMD equivalent)||Intel i5 (or AMD equivalent)|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760|
AMD Radeon R9 280
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970|
AMD Radeon RX 580
|Operating System||Windows 7 (64bit)||Windows 10 (64bit)|